Looking for Southwest Airlines Tickets?
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Southwest Airlines is a well-known and world’s largest low-cost carrier airline, in the United States. The airline’s slogan is “Low fares, Nothing to hide”, where they strictly follow transparency. During peak travel season, Southwest airlines operate more than 3,900 flights a day. It also carries the highest number of domestic passengers in the United States. Southwest Airlines operating bases are Oakland, Atlanta, Baltimore, Chicago–Midway, Dallas–Love, Las Vegas, Houston–Hobby, Orlando, Phoenix–Sky Harbor and Denver.
Back in 1967, Southwest Airlines was founded and established as Air Southwest by Herb Kelleher. It serves in 101 United States destinations, and 8 additional destinations in other countries. The fleet of the airline has 735 aircrafts, which includes the following:
- 67 Boeing 737-300s
- 503 Boeing 737-700s
- 165 Boeing 737-800s
- 30 Boeing 737 MAX 7s
- 170 Boeing 737 MAX 8s
The historic fleet of the airline includes Boeing 727-200, Boeing 737-500, and Boeing 737-200.
Southwest Airlines Customer Service
With a slew of options available on their customer support page, southwest airlines flights aims at making the passenger-company interaction flawless. People can post their queries on a number of platforms ranging from social media to the company’s web support.
But if you want detailed information regarding any of the aspect of booking and southwest offers at affordable rates, then you can contact flightsservices.com 24*7 customer support.
Why choose Southwest Airlines Flights
There are numerous reasons to travel on a Southwest Airlines flights, which are:
- No extra baggage fees – While flying with Southwest Airline, you need not pay for your first and second checked in bags which includes skis and golf bags. As per the policy, you can carry 50 lbs of maximum weight per bag.
- No changes fees – Now you don’t need to pay any penalty for making any changes in your travel schedule. You only need to bear the fare difference on flights (if any). If the modifications are from the Airlines’ part, then no charges will be applicable.
- Transparency – Southwest had invented a word which describes them. It means that airlines are all about honesty and clarity with customers and they will not charge the higher price.
- Complimentary meals – Complimentary meals like peanuts, pretzels, and drinks are also available for all the flights for all the routes. The option for in-flight alcohol purchase from the menu is available too for the convenience and comfort of the passengers.
- Pet Policy – Your pet doesn’t have to be left behind, while you are planning to take them along onboard with you. In-flight pet allowance is a great option for you to carry your furry friend along. Only condition to apply is that they must be carried in an airline-approved kennel or a pet carrier.
Southwest Airlines Flights Seat Map
Rapid Rewards for Frequent Flyers
Rapid Reward is a rewarding program for the frequent flyers from the Southwest Airlines reservations. With a simple concept in mind, the program was designed for the benefits of the flyers, with the motto “make earning reward flights faster and easier”.
As a benefit, you get unlimited reward seats and clear calendar with the airlines. And the great part is, that the reward points are for the lifetime, meaning, they have no expiration, redeemable at all times. You earn the reward points on every flight and can redeem them for International flights, hotel stays, car rentals, cruises and more as well.
Book your Southwest Airlines reservations from flightsservices.com to get low fares on Southwest airlines and reward points.
Southwest Airlines Flight Status
With a hassle-free online tracking system, it is very easy to track your flight. Just pick up that phone, search for flight tracking services and enter your PNR number. it’s that simple.
You can also track the Southwest Airlines Flight status here which is available on the company’s website. It allows the user to check the flight status of southwest airlines either by ‘destination’ of by the ‘flight details’ itself.
Southwest Airlines Online Check-in
The passengers also get the facility of web check-in for southwest airlines. This is for the convenience of the passengers and to save them time before starting their journey.
Southwest airlines also allow its passengers to choose the seat of their choice and get a subsequent e-boarding pass.
Southwest Airlines Baggage Allowance
If your carry-on baggage does not fit the dimensions below, we will be forced to check it at the gate. It will be safely stowed below the aircraft for the duration of your flight, and you will pick it up at baggage claim, not the gate, upon arrival to your final destination. Assistive devices and strollers may be claimed at the gate/jetbridge. Carryon bag dimensions are limited to 10 x 16 x 24 inches.
Personal-type items include purses, briefcases, cameras, food containers, or laptops (case included). Your personal item must be stored under the seat in front of you, fitting within 18.5 x 8.5 x 13.5 inch dimensions.
Southwest Airlines In-Flight Entertainment
You can get your choice of the seat while booking for Southwest Airlines Reservations with flightsservices.com. And the amenities that the airline provides for the comfort and the convenience of its passengers are as amazing as the journey itself.
They provide you few of the finest world-class cuisines during the flight, with a varied menu for the convenience of the passengers. To keep their passengers entertained during the flight, Southwest Airlines provides a great in-flight entertainment option as well. You can choose from a wide range of movies, TV shows, cartoons, games and music to watch.
Book Southwest Airlines Tickets with Flightsservices.com
Southwest Airlines Popular Flights
Houston to Dallas (HOU to DAL)