Looking for Iberia Airlines Tickets?
Iberia Airlines is the flag carrier of Spain and headquartered in Ciudad Lineal, Madrid, Spain. The company slogan is “¿Y mañana, te imaginas?” which means “And tomorrow, can you imagine?”. In 2010, British Airways and Iberia signed a merger agreement. The newly merged company of British and Spain is known as International Airlines Group, is the third largest commercial airline in the world in terms of revenue.
In Spain, Iberia airlines flights are operating services to 17 domestic destinations and 55 destinations worldwide. Iberia Airlines is the member of Oneworld alliance. It also has a codeshare agreement with other airlines. Iberia also comes among top 10 most punctual airlines. Airlines had served 90% of the flights on time during 2013. Presently, Iberia Airlines Flights fly to more than 109 destinations all around the world.
The current fleet includes the following aircrafts:
- 16 Airbus A319-100s
- 15 Airbus A321-200s
- 8 Airbus A330-300s
- 12 Airbus A320-200s
- 8 Airbus A330-200s
- 17 Airbus A340-600s
Iberia Airlines Customer Service
With a slew of options available on their customer support page, Iberia airlines aims at making the passenger-company interaction flawless. People can post their queries on a number of platforms ranging from social media to the company’s web support.
But if you want detailed information regarding any of the aspect of booking and Iberia airlines offers at affordable
rates, then you can contact flightsservices.com 24*7 customer support.
Iberia Airlines Flights Cabins
- Business Class – It is a short haul product and seats are little similar as economy class. the space between the rows is 74cm. The interior seat width is 43cm and reclining seat is 15cm (6″). It is a row of three but the middle seat is free. You will also get the individual reading light and magazine rack in a seat back to store the personal items.
- Economy class – It is same in all kind of travel. The space between the rows in 74 to 76 cm. The interior seat width is 43cm and back recline is 5cm. in economy class as well individual reading light and magazine rack in a seat back to store the personal items. But on long-haul flights, there are some changes and additional features as space between rows are 79-81 cm. Back recline is 15cm, 4-position adjustable headrest and service of satellite phone in the aisle.
- Business Club – It is a product of mid-haul flights. The interior seat width is 56cm and back incline is 30cm. The space between the rows is 127cm. It also has 4-position adjustable headrest, individual reading light, and extendable foot and leg rest. In addition, other characteristics are an individual coat hanger, wine rack, cocktail table and space for personal belongings.
- Business Plus – It is a product of long-haul flights. The space between the rows is more than 220cm just for the passenger. The seats are very comfortable and spacious and can be turned into a bed. For more privacy, a rigid outer shell is offered. It also has a double back cushion which has a massage function. A personal touchscreen of 10.4″ is available with individual remote control.Night lighting is also available in a relaxed mood.
Iberia Airlines Flight Status
With a hassle-free online tracking system, it is very easy to track your flight. Just pick up that phone, search for flight tracking services and enter your PNR number. it’s that simple.
You can also track the Iberia Airlines Flight status here which is available on the company’s website. It allows the user to check the flight status of Iberia iberia either by ‘destination’ of by the ‘flight details’ itself.
Iberia Airlines Online Check-in
The passengers also get the facility of web check-in for Iberia airlines. This is for the convenience of the passengers and to save them time before starting their journey.
Iberia airlines also allow its passengers to choose the seat of their choice and get a subsequent e-boarding pass.
Frequent Flyer Program – Iberia Plus
Iberia Plus is the frequent flyer program of an airline. Members can earn points by flying with Iberia, British Airways or other members of Oneworld alliance. Also, members can enjoy other advantages with these earned points:
- You can upgrade your seat bookings with the one who had booked earlier
- You can get flights, car rentals & hotel stays
- At the airport, you are at priority waitlist
- According to your preference, automatic seat bookings can be done
Iberia Airlines Baggage Policy
Before you start packing up your suitcase(s), it is important that you should know about the basic baggage policy of the airline. It has multiple facilities for their passengers.
You can take one carry-on bag and one personal item.
If you travel without carry-on luggage, you can board the airship earlier (on Iberia-operated flights originating in Europe, except London) because of limited space in the aircraft cabin, exceptionally on occupied flights some carry-on luggage may be removed and stored in the hold at no additional cost. If your carry-on luggage is bigger than standard it will be placed in the hold and you may have to pay an extra charge.
Handle, pocket compartments and wheels included in the measurements. Baggage that exceeds 32 kg cannot be transported. An “excess weight charge” will apply to any item that weighs more than 23 kg. but less than 32 kg. Baggage receipts should be kept from check-in through to final destination. Label your bags inside and out with your name and contact information.
Iberia Airlines In-Flight Entertainment
You can get your choice of the seat while booking for Iberia Airlines Reservations with flightsservices.com. And the amenities that the airline provides for the comfort and the convenience of its passengers are as amazing as the journey itself.